• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale David Kocjančič Is The Worlds Greatest Scratch Builder PERIOD.

SlowHuck

Bling, bling for flying things.
Hmmmmm.... but Slowhuck....do you think the celestial harmonic resonance combined with the embryonic elasticity would have a “noise canceling” (for a better word) effect on the rotor wash vortex generated by the trans harmonic coupling effect?
Excellent observation! It does depend on the atmospheric dissonance created by the multiple morphemic properties that result from systolic and rhythmic oscillations created by said celestial harmonic resonance. On the other hand, when certain variabilities exist within an established range of embryonic elasticity, no rotor wash vortex could be accurately measured using current technology, so harmonic coupling is merely theoretical. BTW, the term “noise canceling” has lately fallen out of favor as a descriptor of this effect - it is more accurately referred to as "sonum elidentibus."

OK guys, I know there is a thread already going but this needs to be seen.
David Kocjančič from Nova Gorica, Slovenia is the worlds most insanely talented scratch builder working with composites I have ever seen. !!!

<<<<MIND BLOWN>>>>

[/ATTACH]

The best scratch builder?? I beg your pardon?? lol.. yep this dude is up there! :)

Last edited: