• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale David Kocjančič Is The Worlds Greatest Scratch Builder PERIOD.

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
The rudder servo set-up baffles me.o_O
1048253_278259005662891_1300245518_o.jpg

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
No kidding! While I really gotta hand it to David for the engineering of this (as well as the entire aircraft), why not just go with the 3 servos aligned in a row?

SlowHuck

Bling, bling for flying things.
No kidding! While I really gotta hand it to David for the engineering of this (as well as the entire aircraft), why not just go with the 3 servos aligned in a row?
Because the opposing torsional duplicity results in a superior harmonic gestalt enabling sympathetic dimensional polarity between the low-level frequencies being distributed among the acute geometric tolerances demanded of this particular application of quantum theory.

tylerzx9r

100cc
Because the opposing torsional duplicity results in a superior harmonic gestalt enabling sympathetic dimensional polarity between the low-level frequencies being distributed among the acute geometric tolerances demanded of this particular application of quantum theory.
Nice! How about in terms most would understand? not everyone is an engineer or laywer

SleepyC

150cc

Hmmmmm.... but Slowhuck....do you think the celestial harmonic resonance combined with the embryonic elasticity would have a “noise canceling” (for a better word) effect on the rotor wash vortex generated by the trans harmonic coupling effect?