• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Dad_Roman

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hi [MENTION=2849]Dad_Roman[/MENTION]... glad you finally responded to many an invitation to register over here :p. We have all been working hard to taylor our own sweet 3d flying haven over here for more than a year now! Hope you take a browse around... the place has a nice feel to it and not a whole lot of drama.

SnowDog

Welcome, [MENTION=2849]Dad_Roman[/MENTION], glad to have you here!

We know you've got lots of stuff, show us a few pics of what's on your build/repair table! :popcorn:

Dad_Roman

New to GSN!
Ya know Im startin to gear up for the new season.

Might be able to swing a new pic or two:thumbup:

Gotta love the smilies over here. All thats missin is the big sign one that says "This post is worthless without pics!"

gyro

GSN Contributor
Ya know Im startin to gear up for the new season.

Might be able to swing a new pic or two:thumbup:

Gotta love the smilies over here. All thats missin is the big sign one that says "This post is worthless without pics!"

That one is one of my FAVORITES!
[MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] / [MENTION=109]NJSwede[/MENTION] a little help here?!?!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I installed that one mentioned by 3dbandit but it won't show as an option because it's too large. I will have to do some looking into what we can do.