• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DA #1 Customer Service

aarestor

70cc twin V2
During the Black Hills Huckfest my DA 60 started making an odd noise, enough to where my flying buddies thought I should not fly it anymore. So after the event I took it off and sent it to DA with the repair form and ect. Now I am not destructive on my planes and engines but I do put a lot of time on them, and this engine had a lot of time. Got it back this AM and it cost me absolutely zero to repair, and the list of items needed to repair was quite extensive. I would like to say a huge thank you to DA for a wonderful product and their top notch customer service. Being an owner of a small buisness I know how important customer service is. So again thank you DA.

3D-Joy

50cc
I sent 2 engines back to DA, one was 3 months old and the other one was a little over 2 years old. Never crashed, never overheated, no prop strike, good oil etc....

They both came back with an invoice...

nebwake

70cc twin V2
Just like Hitec, Horizon and anyone else, sometimes you are lucky and repairs dont cost a dime, other times you have to fork over a few bucks. That said, most of the time, the repair costs are very reasonable for what you get. Try getting the same level of service in ANY other industry, guns, cars, boats, archery ect. Most of the big name companies out there gouge people on repairs, The big names in RC planes are definitely the exception! That said DA did charge me to fix up my 150:miserable: but i fully expected it:02.47-tranquillity:

mndless

Don't know a thing..
DA, like any business, has to charge for service. no business, including DA, can make a habit of addressing our needed repairs at no cost. However, on those occasions when they go far and above - which is surprisingly often, it is certainly nice to hear those stories !