• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Credit Where Credit is Due. CNHL Customer Service Is Top Notch.

AKfreak

150cc

Hey guys, I know this forum has many sponsors, and I try to look them up first when I need to buy some RC stuff. With that said, I have been dealing with a company called China Hobby Line (CNHL) for quite some time now. I have a bunch of 6S packs from them. I have 8000mah thru 1680 6s. I use many of the 3000ish packs in a 12S setup for my 78" extra, and I have yet to have a problem with any of them.

Well that is until the other day. It was last Sunday as a matter of fact. I charged all of my packs and went flying. Everything was perfect (as usual). When I went home, I started to charge my packs, and I got an alarm. It said, "Over Volt". One of my 3000 mah 6S 30C packs had one cell at over 5 volts, and one at Zero volts (HUH). It really had me scratching my head. These packs are flown in series, and the other pack was fine. I thought it mike be some sort of balance lead issue, but how with one cell at over 5 volts (any ideas you GURU folks). Strange, strange indeed.

So after messing with it for 30 mis, I contacted Jason at CNHL. Jason is the man! He asked me to take a picture of the warranty sticker number, so I did. Then he responded with, " I am going to just send you a new pack, and here is the tracking number". What....? No BS, no jumping through hoops, no excuses as to why I am just SOL. I was amazed! You see, I have owned the now dead pack for a few months, and I didn't have to do anything else except for take a picture of the warranty number on the pack.

Guys, if you haven't dealt with these folks before, you might want to take a closer look. They ship out of a USA warehouse, and shipping is free over $40 bucks. They have weekly specials that I am always on the look out for new 6S packs. As a matter of fact, this is how I buy most of my packs (the weekly specials).

The packs really are incredible, believe me I know a good back when I see them. I have many Thunder Power packs, Flight Power EONX, Packs, Zippy's, Gens Ace, Pulse, and Glacier (all the good stuff). I am telling you these packs rate right up there in quality, and kill them in price, but to me the Service from CNHL is second to none. I am a CNHL customer for Life. As a friend, I say give them a try, you have noting to lose but a lot to gain.

Lastly, I would love to see them be a forum sponsor. Mike please tell me how I can help make this happen.

See what I got in 2 days from my email about the problem with my dead pack! World Class customer service. Thanks Jason!
[video=youtube_share;fG7eaiQZe_o]http://youtu.be/fG7eaiQZe_o[/video]

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp

Hey guys, I know this forum has many sponsors, and I try to look them up first when I need to buy some RC stuff. With that said, I have been dealing with a company called China Hobby Line (CNHL) for quite some time now. I have a bunch of 6S packs from them. I have 8000mah thru 1680 6s. I use many of the 3000ish packs in a 12S setup for my 78" extra, and I have yet to have a problem with any of them.

Well that is until the other day. It was last Sunday as a matter of fact. I charged all of my packs and went flying. Everything was perfect (as usual). When I went home, I started to charge my packs, and I got an alarm. It said, "Over Volt". One of my 3000 mah 6S 30C packs had one cell at over 5 volts, and one at Zero volts (HUH). It really had me scratching my head. These packs are flown in series, and the other pack was fine. I thought it mike be some sort of balance lead issue, but how with one cell at over 5 volts (any ideas you GURU folks). Strange, strange indeed.

So after messing with it for 30 mis, I contacted Jason at CNHL. Jason is the man! He asked me to take a picture of the warranty sticker number, so I did. Then he responded with, " I am going to just send you a new pack, and here is the tracking number". What....? No BS, no jumping through hoops, no excuses as to why I am just SOL. I was amazed! You see, I have owned the now dead pack for a few months, and I didn't have to do anything else except for take a picture of the warranty number on the pack.

Guys, if you haven't dealt with these folks before, you might want to take a closer look. They ship out of a USA warehouse, and shipping is free over $40 bucks. They have weekly specials that I am always on the look out for new 6S packs. As a matter of fact, this is how I buy most of my packs (the weekly specials).

The packs really are incredible, believe me I know a good back when I see them. I have many Thunder Power packs, Flight Power EONX, Packs, Zippy's, Gens Ace, Pulse, and Glacier (all the good stuff). I am telling you these packs rate right up there in quality, and kill them in price, but to me the Service from CNHL is second to none. I am a CNHL customer for Life. As a friend, I say give them a try, you have noting to lose but a lot to gain.

Lastly, I would love to see them be a forum sponsor. Mike please tell me how I can help make this happen.

See what I got in 2 days from my email about the problem with my dead pack! World Class customer service. Thanks Jason!
[video=youtube_share;fG7eaiQZe_o]http://youtu.be/fG7eaiQZe_o[/video]

Awesome to hear! I will respond to your pm this morning and discuss what we can do for them. Nice to hear you have had such a great customer service experience with them!