• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Congrats PAU! (belated)

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I know, I know! I'm late by almost two weeks! But better late than never as they say so here it is....

Congratulations @Islandflyer on the big win at XFC!

I actually called Herve last week to say congratulations and we got to speak a little about the weeks/days/hours leading up to Gabby's win. I was very surprised to learn that Gabriel Altuz won the 2015 XFC with a stock PAU airframe! And it wasn't even his airplane, it was Herve's!!

I'm impressed.....it's hard enough to win let alone to do it with a loaner airframe that is bone stock. So what impresses me isn't that Gabby's great on the sticks, what impresses me is that PAU's planes are so consistent from one to the next and that anybody can build one from the ARF's/kits that are sent out everyday and bring it to a world stage and WIN!

Congrats Herve, PAU, and Gabriel Altuz. Nicely done!

Bart