• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! Companies That Ship For Cheap and/or How Much For Shipping

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Tower is offering cheap shipping right now. I just bought a bunch of parts for my dle 35 and shipping was around $3.

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
If one company can offer less than $5 shipping, not sure why they all can't. And some of the companies that are doing the cheapest shipping are also selling their RC stuff at a cheap rate. I guess it is quantity sales that allows them to do it.

We all know that Free and cheap only hurts the companies because the USPS, FedEx, and UPS has to get paid, but I know I have only started shopping at those places that offer cheap or competitive shipping rates. I support American companies but I don't want to feel like I am getting ripped off doing that.

Thanks for the shipping info. I am posting the updates on my blog over at RCG and will update post #1 soon.

Frank