• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Color Scheme Contest! OMP Yak 55 60 Giveaway!

garlandk

100cc
Alright guys! OMP is needing a scheme for their Scheme B version of the new OMP Yak 55 60" airplane! You think you got a awesome scheme? Post it here for the OMP Yak 55!

The new electric OMP Yak 55 60" will come in two schemes. Scheme A will be very similar to our OMP Yak 55 120cc plane and Scheme B....well it will be created by you! This contest will last two weeks from today! Entries must be in by mid night on August 27th. After this date we will collect all schemes posted and the OMP staff will pick a winner. The winner will receive a free OMP Yak55 60" airplane when they come in around February 2015!

Good luck guys!

Our prototype model came in this past Monday and we hope to have photos of the prototype soon!

MSColan

30cc
garlandk;4216 wrote: Alright guys! OMP is needing a scheme for their Scheme B version of the new OMP Yak 55 60" airplane! You think you got a awesome scheme? Post it here for the OMP Yak 55!

The new electric OMP Yak 55 60" will come in two schemes. Scheme A will be very similar to our OMP Yak 55 120cc plane and Scheme B....well it will be created by you! This contest will last two weeks from today! Entries must be in by mid night on August 27th. After this date we will collect all schemes posted and the OMP staff will pick a winner. The winner will receive a free OMP Yak55 60" airplane when they come in around February 2015!

Good luck guys!

Our prototype model came in this past Monday and we hope to have photos of the prototype soon!

Is there a schematic for us to go by?

garlandk

100cc
garlandk;4242 wrote: I am trying to get one for both the Yak 55 and Fusion. For now try to find something that you think works best.

For the Yak just search in google for Yak 55M. There are a few choices to choose from.

MSColan

30cc
garlandk;4248 wrote: For the Yak just search in google for Yak 55M. There are a few choices to choose from.

I found one that will work. Time to get the sharpies and colored pencils out.

MSColan

30cc
garlandk;4323 wrote: I think they only sell crayons at Riddle! ;)

LMAO, they probably would charge a good $50 for a box of 12...good thing I've got a good supply of non-Riddle crayons! :D

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I'll start.

4547=1766-OMPbottom2.jpg
4547=1766-OMPbottom2.jpg
4547=1765-OMPside.jpg
4547=1765-OMPside.jpg
4547=1764-OMPtop.jpg
4547=1764-OMPtop.jpg