• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fixed Changed New Posts to Active Threads

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hello guys and gals,

Anybody miss the old style "Active Threads" link that displays a list of threads with the most recent activity? Even if it displays your posts as the last posts in those threads?

Me too!

So I just changed the New Posts button to be an Active Threads button and you'll see in the displayed results that it now also shows your most recent posts in the results.

Love it? Hate it? Please let me know!

Thanks
Bart "Coffee Makes Me Do Crazy Things" C.

thurmma

150cc
Can you add a New Posts link also? The active threads is nice if you want to find something that you looked at which was new and you forgot where it was at, but I liked the New Posts so I could see what I had missed since the last time I was logged on :) Thank you for continually making the site better!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Can you add a New Posts link also? The active threads is nice if you want to find something that you looked at which was new and you forgot where it was at, but I liked the New Posts so I could see what I had missed since the last time I was logged on :) Thank you for continually making the site better!
This!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i restored the New Posts link, there are going to be questions about the two so we'll see how it goes having them in such close proximity to each other.

just remember

ACTIVE THREADS....just what it means

:)