• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brown Truck Delivery

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Got a delivery from the local big box delivery company today....

Holy crap is this a big box !!!

New 40% PAU Extra... the scale of this thing doesn't hit you until you have to man handle the box it comes in !!! :)

New project to work on... life is good... :banana-dancing-with

mndless

Don't know a thing..
lol... its still just a box !!!

17172=11733-extra.jpg
17172=11733-extra.jpg

The angle of this picture doesn't do justice to the scale on the box !! ;)

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I like the wide format printer in the background. I work on those for a living.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
2robinhood;17246 wrote: Try carrying one out a 36" basement door by yourself.

Get to building and posting pictures.

Yes-yes...please do. I want a PAU next spring. Can't decide if it is time for a 35%'er or go with a third 40+%'er.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
2robinhood;17246 wrote: Try carrying one out a 36" basement door by yourself.

Get to building and posting pictures..

I'm on it.... I'm kind of a 'schedule everything out' nerd, so I've got this entire process planned out for a January 1 maiden.... I still have to buy a bunch of stuff and have all that scheduled to help spread the expenses out over the next three months to keep with wife happy... well... how about less perturbed...

So for me, this will be a three month build, shouldn't take near that much time, but I have to spread out the parts and purchases...

Once I get at it, I'll start a build thread... according to my schedule... that will start October 1st :)

Do-rag

100cc
mndless;17272 wrote: I'm on it.... I'm kind of a 'schedule everything out' nerd, so I've got this entire process planned out for a January 1 maiden.... I still have to buy a bunch of stuff and have all that scheduled to help spread the expenses out over the next three months to keep with wife happy... well... how about less perturbed...

So for me, this will be a three month build, shouldn't take near that much time, but I have to spread out the parts and purchases...

Once I get at it, I'll start a build thread... according to my schedule... that will start October 1st :)

OH so you are being an airplane tease. Good work:winking-thumbs-up-s