• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Brandon Stephens Joins Team Aerobeez!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
The folks at Aerobeez are very proud to announce the addition of Brandon Stephens to the team as a demo pilot. He's been flying for some time now and they're very happy to have him on the team.

1-Brandon pilot pic.jpg

Here he is having a great time with an Aerobeez Extra 330.

He's a member of the Lake City RC Flying Club in Lake City, Fl, look for him at events across the southeast!

I'm loving my 78" slick and 93" extra they are both just rock solid stable and they are good for high energy flying too. Awesome built planes and awesome flying planes. I'm glade to be part of team Aerobeez

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
thanks for joining us here at GSN Brandon. good luck with the new Aerobeez gig, have any plans to fly competitively, maybe IMAC? freestyle?