• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Booma RC lands in the Vendor Support Forums!

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Guys the v2 will be released shortly with even more options . We are very excited about the updates and booma does a great job listening to the dealers and the end users . The v1 still work great and we have had many great responses since its inception , our goal is make sure the customer is 100% happy. Stay tuned for updates .....
I'm looking for one that'll be more tolerant of variances between the servos. Hopefully this will be it.

njswede

150cc
I love their servo matcher. I'm a noob at ganged servos, so this was perfect. Hook it up, turn it on and let it do it's job. Then forget it forever! 10/10!