• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Booma RC lands in the Vendor Support Forums!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Australia loves Giant Scale RC and Booma RC is where you'll find the accessories and supplies to get flying!

Welcome to the vendor forums Booma RC!

C-Hymas

30cc
Booma switches are my favorite, I use them exclusively in every plane I own.  Great service and fast shipping for coming from across the pond.

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Gotta agree, its the only switches and packs i use now on all my models, my next 91" yak is going to be running there Powerbus

Lojik

70cc twin V2

Haven't seen on in action yet twister but with the number of Jets that fly with us I think i might see some soon

I'm in two minds about them; great idea for large or complex models, specially ones with tight spaces where your packs are difficult to get to or you have multiple switches etc already in the aircraft and don't want to disconnect gear just to charge, also you don't have to bring a charger with you to the field just plug in 12v and away you go, the offside being it is extra $ on an aircraft that has no benefit to flight or power performance

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Will it handle servo reversing ??
Here's some of the details I was sent from Booma:

Hell Phil,

Yes there sure is. We are about 1 week away from releasing the version 2 Intellimatch.

Version 2 features:

• Ability to set sub trim on endpoints and centre point of slave servos i.e. can be used as a standard match box.

• Servo manufacturer factory offset inaccuracies between servos can be eliminated.

• Different physical throw lengths can be accommodated for between inboard to outboard servos.

• Ability to reset slave servo Intellimatch function back to factory setting.

• Ability to reset all functions of IM22 and IM14 to factory settings.

• Real-time interpolation on sub trim allows sub trim to be adjusted before and after Intellimatch algorithm.

Vital-Rc

50cc
Guys the v2 will be released shortly with even more options . We are very excited about the updates and booma does a great job listening to the dealers and the end users . The v1 still work great and we have had many great responses since its inception , our goal is make sure the customer is 100% happy. Stay tuned for updates .....