• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Black Hills Huck Fest dates are August 21st thru August 24th

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
More details to follow, this is going to be a good one. PLUS, the Black Hills is awesome so you can disguise it as a family vacation:cool:

TheLAW will be in the house doing coverage so there will be documentation of the crazy stuff going on.

Night flying is planned as well as foamy pilon racing and other foamy events for the evening as well as giant scale under the lights.....unless yer skeeerd;)

aarestor

70cc twin V2
We have just about everything in place, just need to tidy a couple of things and we are on. People are showing up on Wednesday, the field will be open starting Wednesday AM. Lets make this one of the best events around. See you there.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Pilots list as posted by aarestor on another site. PM aarestor to get YOUR name on the list!!!

kkrogh

keli

crashflow

terryscustom

thelaw

aarestor

zimm98

josh franke

green_myst

arend

kberg

balsa

balsa's dad

aerocowboy

bemeson

reelcoolfish

shovelhead FLH

clancy

jtiller

dunk

dunk's father in law

ndflyer

hitchhikermike

crashflow

70cc twin V2
Bring a foamie with you. I think there will be a high success rate of finishing the foamie course but it will be timed.....one Mississippi..... Two.........going to be a blast!!

SleepyC

150cc
Heck yea! Bring the fun. Huckfests were released to the people this year so Please promote them, post them, picture them we wanna see it all!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Noticed the full moon last night so huckfest should be nice and dark.....night flying is going to be awesome!!

We need to get the rest of the guys on the pilots list over on this site as well as recruiting some more. I'll send out a few more PM's on the other site but they made "Giantscalenews" a swear word so you can't use it or link to it.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
One more day on the Hyperlite build and I need to replace the elevators and rudder on my 91" Huck machine so I can get to work smashing them all up again!!! I'd sill like to do an inverted tail drag before the year is out.....that last 6" or so is really butt pucker territory. Rob has the award for that though, even has a dirt wake behind him.

attachment.php

2270=1174-coloradoHUCK.jpg
2270=1174-coloradoHUCK.jpg