• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Biplanes! We need more biplanes in the classifieds!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
There are more SOLD listings in the airframe classifieds then there are active listings that are still for sale! And almost no biplanes! I can't surf a bunch of SOLD listings late at night from my in-laws' basement! We need more inventory in the classifieds so take your pics and post your ads!

Much appreciated! :dancing-chicken:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Yes....when I tried to find it it said I had no ads

you're thinking of the link to your Banner Ads, if you had banner ads it would display the ads, how they're performing, and when your due to renew them. the classified ads are a different story, they don't have a management system, if you want to find your ads you have to search the sub-forum where you posted them.

does that help?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
unless you are running a banner ad at the site then there won't be anything in the My Ads list. your classifieds ad for the Yak is not a banner ad so it won't be in the My Ads list.