• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Beginner Giant Scale RC Questions, Let's hear them

So I was doing some research and making mental notes of things for a 20cc build and I came across these... Miracle "Shock-absorbing Engine mount" I cannot figure out how I would install them and there's not much info online other than "what it does" see below:

"This engine mount is suitable for an airplane which power is 20cc engine and less.
It can absorb the shock during engine running
Whole CNC processing mount with viton washer. Viton can be used for gas.
Can avoid the damage that the engine shock caused to the electronic parts and airplane structure.
It improves the flight stability of the airplane"

Anyone have an idea how they work?

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 399
  • $_357.JPG
    $_357.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 404

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
So I was doing some research and making mental notes of things for a 20cc build and I came across these... Miracle "Shock-absorbing Engine mount" I cannot figure out how I would install them and there's not much info online other than "what it does" see below:

"This engine mount is suitable for an airplane which power is 20cc engine and less.
It can absorb the shock during engine running
Whole CNC processing mount with viton washer. Viton can be used for gas.
Can avoid the damage that the engine shock caused to the electronic parts and airplane structure.
It improves the flight stability of the airplane"

Anyone have an idea how they work?
They look like rail/beam mounts, looks to me like blind nut installed in back of firewall, and mount screwed threw front.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
They look like rail/beam mounts, looks to me like blind nut installed in back of firewall, and mount screwed threw front.

LOL, yup. Problem they missed is that any engine with a beam mount isn't going to shake enough to worry about those!
Sirry Mirico pwodcut designa :laughing:

Edit, UNLESS!! They may have a valuable product for converting an electric to a 20cc gas, that I did not think of.

LOL, yup. Problem they missed is that any engine with a beam mount isn't going to shake enough to worry about those!
Sirry Mirico pwodcut designa :laughing:

Edit, UNLESS!! They may have a valuable product for converting an electric to a 20cc gas, that I did not think of.

Thanks, also good to know. haha :attaboy: