• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Azhar Osmanbhoy owner of Aztech Aeromodels Tribute

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
284424_174233959310772_8119152_n.jpgMy friend Azhar Osmanbhoy passed last night.

Today I have learned that my good friend Azhar has passed. Details are still coming and I will share what I am allowed to but for now I am starting a tribute page as a place for everyone to express their appreciation and stories of how he has impacted you.

Azhar has been a huge supporter of this forum, Monster Fest and the RC community! I learned early this year he was battling an illness that he was very private about. He did not want our sympathy or to alarm the community so I respected his wishes and wished him well privately. You will be missed my friend and may you rest in peace. May God bless your family and help them heal during this difficult loss. May you soar through the heavens as fast and as free as you did in this life.

Please continue to support Aztech Aeromodels as they will continue to deliver the same great service and support you have received since day one Azhar opened business.

You can also leave a message on his facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/azhar.osmanbhoy?hc_location=ufi

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
That's unfortunate, I met him at the Wenatchee huck last year and was a great guy to be around. He will definitely be missed, and I will always still buy from Aztech.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Here's Azhar at Wenatchee Huckfest in 2014 I believe. This is where I first was introduced to Azhar and his crew back in 2012. He was a delight to talk to and be with.

10849901_324387874431495_2969827496545968265_n.jpg

Our family's thoughts and prayers go out to Azhar's family and please bless the wonderful business he built.

East coast guy here so, while I never met Azhar I do like to talk to people on the phone so I had the pleasure of talking with him on several occasions. He was always supportive and helped me choose products. He had a lot to offer. Just a couple months ago I had a switch go up in a Seacraft fuel pump and my new switch was in my hand before the next contest the next weekend. I didn't even pay shipping. What a great guy. I will miss having those conversations from time to time.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Sad News. He called me about an order one time, Item was out of stock, but managed to find what worked instead. Pleasure to talk to on the phone, and I always appreciated how fast his company was (is!) when it came to shipping and customer support. Prayers headed out to his family and friends.

Yowzilla

50cc
My story. I was an early adopter for one of the Seacraft V3 pumps some time last year. I received and used the pump for a few weeks then I got a call from Azhar, he said he sent me a new pump and gasket set and it was in the mail I told him I did not have a leak or any problem. He did not care that I did not have a problem and said he was worried I may in the future so please install the new pump components when I receive them.

Not a dig on other vendors but most wait for the problem call to come in, Azhar was extremely pro active. Good Stuff. Continue to fly in the clouds!!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Never met him personally but dealt with him via his website. Awesome person to deal with! He will be missed.

I've been out of flying for around 5yrs now and am just now getting back into it. Was referred over to this site just as of today , and then saw this thread. I had no idea that Azhar had passed away. Damn! I had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with him a few times at the Molalla shootout and got a lot of really cool servo arms , aluminum spinner's and so forth from him. He was definitely one cool freakin' dude and the NW RC scene definitely lost a good dude. RIP Azhar.