• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hi folks,

Before I reach out to specific people I'll remind everyone we've got a PG-13 rating with the site intended for everyone you'd find at a local flying field including your young family members, friends, neighbors, etc. A few avatars are starting to push that so I'd just ask that you self-assess what you've got there and please make it related somehow to this site and not another that might deal with another topic!

Thanks very much, we want this place to be the best giant scale RC site possible and the more sexually explicit avatars don't really contribute towards that goal.

Thanks!
Bart

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Especially avatars. Those are visible in every thread aND post. My daughter has questions sometimes about some of them.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
that is an entirely legitimate comment and we'll take it up at the next board meeting (when they attempt to take my weapon from me).

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
@Bartman Are animated avatars going to be supported again? Mine hasn't worked since the latest update and not only do I miss it but several other members miss it too, except Reyn, he is happy it isn't working now.:dancing-poop:

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
If it helps,if I put my mouse on it and click it comes up in a box like clicking on a picture and then the animation works.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i've found out that the animated avatars break when they are resized by the forums software. there is a fix but it may take us a few days to put it into place.
Bart