• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AT6 Decals

Baddley

New to GSN!
Hi

Iam getting ready to finish up Seagull AT6 that has a 83" wingspan and a DLE 20. The decals that came with it are creased and cheap. Does anyone now of a good company for scale vinyl decals or the like ? I have used B&E graphics before but I do not believe they have scale stuff....

Thanks
Scott

Jlc

70cc twin V2
83"ws airframe with a 20cc engine doesn't sound right but I'm not familiar with the plane.

tailskid

70cc twin V2
Baddley, I have the same plane and was planning on putting a DLE30 up front...how did yours work out?

Jerry

I have an 83" AT-6 with a 26cc magneto engine on the front. I've yet to fly it, but the previous owner said it has plenty of power for scale flying.

tailskid

70cc twin V2
Mine is all set for the DLE 20, but everyone doesn't think it will hardly get off the ground....my 30cc is in another plane and I don't want to remove it or I'll NEVER fix the landing gear on it :):):)