• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Are you going to register with the FAA? Cast Your Vote!

Are you going to register with the FAA?

• Yes

Votes: 59 67.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 33.0%

• Total voters

flycanic

70cc twin V2
I'll register when I need to.
I feel the same. I will not register until they finally decide, and all changes have been made and voted on. until then I will fly, fly, fly. This whole thing is just like Gun control, just another Blow to Our Personal Liberties, caused by a few Criminals. They will never Register, and that will present more lose. Our Club has banned gps/camera toting drones, and fpv we are only going to allow Aircraft, and choppers

corch

30cc
I registered this morning. Putting my little FAA sticker on my models is the next logical thing to do.

flycanic

70cc twin V2
If they decide that ama members are exempt from registering at all, I may re-join ama. Until all this gets settled, I will refrain from the sport. Hopefully they will just separate model aircraft and gps/fpv aircraft the way it should be. I see fpv being outlawed eventually anyways due to the fact that people won't behave. It will be a tool only allowed for the professional industry.
You may be right, but you forgot, it will be allowed for the military, professional industry, criminals, and Terrorist. We the Law abiding Citizen's take in the shorts again. We might as well bend over, because it is only going to get worse

Judge

70cc twin V2
I really think people are making too much of this. I've been registered for a month and so far nothing has changed. Register and forget about it. Go fly and have fun. All this drama.