Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

amazing lathe work - cube inside cube inside cube.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ericb, May 7, 2015.

1. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

Mind officially blown!!

Pistolera and Xpress like this.
  2. Flyingjon

Flyingjon 70cc twin V2

That is totally awesome! The guy must be a genius or else has too much time on his hands. Or a combination of both.... Insane!

3. ericrs

ericrs 70cc twin V2

That is so cool!! Now my mind is officially blown!!

4. camss69

camss69 70cc twin V2

That is pretty crazy, it amazes me people can make stuff like that..

5. "Do not need a metal lathe" "Do not need a metal lathe" - Repeat 10 times after watching this video.

Serious though that is pretty awesome work.

6. Very cool. More proof that anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

7. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Awesome!

8. I haven't done anything fabulous like this, but couldn't live without my lathe. Prop adapters and tons of other stuff around the shop. It's just an old craftsman, but gets used a couple of times a week. Today was a couple of custom bolts and the custom nuts to match.

9. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Love watching schnit like this!!!

10. I've wanted a lathe for a long time.... This just adds to it, truly amazing!