• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AJ Aircraft 73 Laser 230z

SleepyC

150cc
That fuse is so fat, does it need ANY rudder for KE?

I def want one of those suckers. Especially since Andrew designed it. No matter what ya just can't hate on Andrew. He's good people, and one of (if not THE) best pilots in the world!

Tseres

150cc
SleepyC said

I def want one of those suckers. Especially since Andrew designed it. No matter what ya just can't hate on Andrew. He's good people, and one of (if not THE) best pilots in the world!
Yup. About all of it.

HornetNZ

50cc
Congrats on your 73 maiden! Thanks for noting the CG error. I'm confirming with the Jeskys now and will get the manual updated.

I maidened my 56 this last weekend. Got 8 flights in. My CG felt good right away, just barely a touch of down required for inverted. I think I need to invest in some new packs tho...I'm only getting 4:40 from my 2500/2650 4s packs. Lipo checker says they're at about 14% when I land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hvQEkF4768

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
SleepyC said
No matter what ya just can't hate on Andrew. He's good people, and one of (if not THE) best pilots in the world!
He's got you suckered too!  
hopelessness.png

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
SleepyC said

wasn't that Andrew at the e-TOC at Toledo a couple of years ago that was flying in the gym after the competition was over?  as I recall he was flying someone else's plane around afterwards and was flying as well as any of the competitors had flown.  pretty impressive to see right after being thoroughly impressed by the competitors!