• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Airtronics SD-10GS and mutliple rx's

thurmma

150cc
I have an Airtronics SD-10GS that is in perfect shape. I purchased it last August and had engine issues so the total flight time on this radio can't be more than 4 or 5 hours at the most. I have I believe 4 10 channels rx's, either 2 or 4 8 channel rx's, 1 7channel rx and I believe a 5 channel rx that will go with it. There is also a SD-10G that works but, should have the rudder pot replaced that will go with the deal also. The only reason I switched to JETI was because I needed more channels for what I am doing. I have 2 2800mah lipo batteries plus the original nimh battery that came with the SD-10GS.

I will be posting pictures later today when I get home.

I am asking for $250.00 for everything. I am trying to fund another plane so, someone is going to get a great deal!

Last edited: