• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aeroworks 50cc Yak-54 ARF QB

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Check this killer vid out that Rocco just sent to me. Talk about a beautiful plane and awesome video!!!
[video=youtube;_5RRA5zzPQk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5RRA5zzPQk&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

From Rocco

"I wanted to share an amazing video with you guys of Team Pilot Andrew Grant flying an Aeroworks 50cc Yak 54 at Joe Nall. The video was filmed and edited by Team Pilot Manuel Santos.
Special thanks to Mike Mayberry, Hitec Team manager, for letting us get his plane wet!
Awesome job guys!

Thanks
Rocco
AeroWorks"

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
They did a fantastic job on that video. I love the slow and then bam high energy to a tail drag in the water... just a well put together video with a beautiful Aeroworks plane!