• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Aeroworks 30cc Edge 540 LPU/WS Rapid City, SD

CASS

New to GSN!
Time for something different so I am selling my Aeroworks 30cc Edge 540. This is a great flying airplane and is currently set up for IMAC but could do 3D by changing the control throws and maybe the prop. Due to a bad throttle servo (now replaced) I had several dead stick landing one resulted in a damage landing gear mount. The mount was carefully rebuilt and reinforced with many flights after that. I will sell this several different ways from bare airframe to bind and fly (Spektrum receiver). I would prefer local pickup but may ship at the buyer's expense. The shipping box would most likely be 65X24X13 and weigh around 30# so you can figure the approximate freight, I will only charge what it costs me.

Asking price is $350 for bare airframe to $925 bind and fly, make a reasonable offer. As you will see by the list below I used only the best components to complete this airplane.

Hitec HS7985 on ailerons, elevators, and throttle

Hitec HS7955TG on rudder

Aluminum servo arms

OS GT33 with Vess 19A prop and aluminum spinner

2 Fromeco 2600 Lion Batteries

Spektrum AR7210 receiver

NIB uncut cowl

Side force generators

JR switches

Two voltage regulators

HD twisted wire servo extensions

Please contact me with any questions, thanks for looking
DSC02493.JPG DSC02494.JPG DSC02495.JPG DSC02496.JPG

Last edited:

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
hey CASS, give me a call 605 201 seven 913
i think i have a buyer for airframe and engine if that is something youll do.

CASS

New to GSN!
hey CASS, give me a call 605 201 seven 913
i think i have a buyer for airframe and engine if that is something youll do.
Yes, I can sell just the airframe and engine, will give you a call tonight and we can discuss. Might even be able to meet around Murdo if your buyer is interested.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
Sorry I didn't answer my phone tonight. Was working on my huckfest plans.

Talked to my buddy and he is holding out for the Pau edge 30cc

I'd shoot you an offer of it was a 50ccer!

Thanks
Pat

CASS

New to GSN!
Sorry I didn't answer my phone tonight. Was working on my huckfest plans.

Talked to my buddy and he is holding out for the Pau edge 30cc

I'd shoot you an offer of it was a 50ccer!

Thanks
Pat
No problem, I like the way it flies so I will just keep flying it until it sells.

mjd123

New to GSN!
Time for something different so I am selling my Aeroworks 30cc Edge 540. This is a great flying airplane and is currently set up for IMAC but could do 3D by changing the control throws and maybe the prop. Due to a bad throttle servo (now replaced) I had several dead stick landing one resulted in a damage landing gear mount. The mount was carefully rebuilt and reinforced with many flights after that. I will sell this several different ways from bare airframe to bind and fly (Spektrum receiver). I would prefer local pickup but may ship at the buyer's expense. The shipping box would most likely be 65X24X13 and weigh around 30# so you can figure the approximate freight, I will only charge what it costs me.

Asking price is $350 for bare airframe to $925 bind and fly, make a reasonable offer. As you will see by the list below I used only the best components to complete this airplane.

Hitec HS7985 on ailerons, elevators, and throttle

Hitec HS7955TG on rudder

Aluminum servo arms

OS GT33 with Vess 19A prop and aluminum spinner

2 Fromeco 2600 Lion Batteries

Spektrum AR7210 receiver

NIB uncut cowl

Side force generators

JR switches

Two voltage regulators

HD twisted wire servo extensions

Please contact me with any questions, thanks for looking
View attachment 27957 View attachment 27958 View attachment 27959 View attachment 27960