• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aeroplus rc and pro-rc

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Last month I bought a 35cc mxs-r from pro-rc and I was rather impressed with aeroplus. The fit and finish was fantastic. Been a long time since I havnt had to sand a wing tube to be able to get the wings on. The cg was off from their manual had to go a lot farther back and still need to go more yet. The control surfaces are the biggest I've ever seen and every plane bigger then this one is just as retarded. Theirs almost no stab left lol. Anyway their prices are pretty good cheaper then a lot out there and the quality and hardware is pretty good   . Just wanted to throw it out there.  I would add some pics but the new gsn must be smarter then me cause I click add files and it doesn't do anything on my I phone lol

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I have been keeping my eye on this one also. Flight report would be great.

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
I have had 2 of the older aeroplus designs.. The 108 Corvus 540 and the 126" yak55
The quality was very good and both fly well.. I loved the Corvus but sold it..I currently still fly the yak.. The construction of the yak is very strong. 1/4" Carbon longerons and sheeted foam on the too and bottom of the fuselage...
I wouldn't say they are to the construction of the ef and 3dhs stuff as they are built very light in a few areas but I never snapped one apart and liked the way they flew.

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Sorry for the delayed response I've been locked out for a bit lol.
The plane flys great and the eme 35 hauls it just fine. The cg is way off on their online manual I'm behind the wing tube and still have to move back farther. Pro-rc just got his sea can in from aeroplus and wow is the new 111" edge frickin huge lol.

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Here's a few pics. And I must say much happier with the new photo uploading sleepyc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 400
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 421
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 397

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
My buddie Lorne that owns pro-rc says the control surfaces are pretty wild biggest of any 3d plane he's ever seen. Over 2300" of wing surface. If I wreck my slick might seriously consider it lol. Should be a floater with that much wing. He'll look at the ailerons and ele on their 35 cc in the pics above lol. Had to use savox 1256 for the ailerons cause the 1251s were getting blow back.

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
The mxs-r flys as good as a 60cc plane. Not very often you can say that. I wringed it out and it's still in one peice. Snow is falling here now -25 on the way first warmer day I will have it out again as its my winter flyer lol

hellflyer

New to GSN!
The mxs-r flys as good as a 60cc plane. Not very often you can say that. I wringed it out and it's still in one peice. Snow is falling here now -25 on the way first warmer day I will have it out again as its my winter flyer lol
I hear Ya! I built the 35cc corvus for a winter beater and it's one of my favorite planes. Super light wing loading and tons of power with the eme35. I haven't had a 25% plane in 5 yrs and it leaves me wondering why!