• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Suggestion Adjust your screen width

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hi guys,

We're going to be making a change to the format of the site so that you will be able to display it as wide as you'd like on the screen. It's called responsive mode and it's what makes the site display correctly on any sized display so that we don't need to have a desktop, tablet, smart phone, laptop,etc. format for every device.

We've had it set to display no wider than 1080 pixels so if you've got a large computer display that is why the center patch of content will only expand so wide but it's making the ads display incorrectly.

We'll try it out for a little while and see if it generates any complaints.

Thanks,
Bart

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
I tried the full screen mode and its working good here. The only thing I notice is with full screen (1920X1080) some of the photos start to become grainy/blurred.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
personally i think the best way to display the site is to open the screen width just wide enough so that the two banner ads below the navbar will display side by side and that's it. any bigger and it looks blown out.