• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

97 Gee Bee Y

Mikeq

150cc
Thanks for the reply Chad...I might be interested in the plane...almost pulled the trigger on a World Models Gee Bee 150cc but I didn't and now they don't offer that plane anymore only the 100cc class...I have always been fascinated with that plane maybe for it's cartoonish look or it's sheer potential speed with the right set up.... needless to say it should be a bunch of fun to fly...

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Thanks mike.. The gee bee y is a pleasure to fly.. This one flys better than I remember the other y's Flew like.. It isn't extremely fast but it's just smooth.. I don't need a cub anymore to just fly a scale plane.. With a good power set up the plane can do basic iMac sequincer as well:)

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
10590587_796446243747460_6176681356041451286_n.jpg

Loving it!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Boy. that sure looks better than mine.

It's a crappy picture because Samsung just updated the firmware in my S5 phone and now the camera wont focus. Thanks Samsung!
mad-new.png
GeeBee.jpg

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Jetpainter said
Boy. that sure looks better than mine.

It's a crappy picture because Samsung just updated the firmware in my S5 phone and now the camera wont focus. Thanks Samsung!
mad-new.png
GeeBee.jpg
is that the PAC aero? I had both the smaller version and the 27% . Both flew great.

i will say this version goes together so much better with the canopy hatch and the cf and hardware makes it beefier

flycanic

70cc twin V2
Here is a photo of my PAC AERO 27% GEE BEE Senior Sportster. Photo taken just after I repowered it with a dle55 and an onboard starter For the EME engines. first engine I had in the Gee Bee was a 3W 55XI Love the DLE 55 with the starter

Attachments

• lg-143873.jpg
    lg-143873.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 17