• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

6th Mid Mississippi RC Club IMAC Contest

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Nice try :) I was hoping to be able to sneak down at the last minute but, that isn't going to happen :( I will see everyone at Broken arrow in June. Good luck to all flying this weekend!
You can do it. Oh well, we'll miss you if you don't make it but understand it's a bit more of a drive for you than me. Wayne and I will be bringing his toy hauler so we'll be camping at the field all weekend. I love getting up in the AM and you're already at the field and ready to fly.

thurmma

150cc
Hey Bobby,

How is the contest going? Haven't seen any scores here or on Facebook. Robert said the Intermediate class was a tight race between Cam and Phillip.

Dirt

50cc
The contest went great! We had 10 pilots - 8 from the SC and 2 from the SE Region. Unofficial results are:

Basic
1st - Mike Cooper

Sportsman
1st - Robert Brinker
2nd - Wayne Millikan
3rd - Rich Whitlow
4th - Ron Bullard

Intermediate
1st - Cam S.
2nd - Phillip Knight

Advanced
1st - Hank Cooper

Unlimited
1st - Wayne Matthews
2nd - Primo Rivero

Some of you SE Region guys will recognice "The Chicken"!!

Attachments

• Good overall photo of 2016 Byram IMAC Challenge 006.JPG
    Good overall photo of 2016 Byram IMAC Challenge 006.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 571
  • The Chicken 008.JPG
    The Chicken 008.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 660
Last edited: