• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Extra 300 EXP

Feral

Geez this thing flies good ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362278086.871825.jpg it would be hands down the best electric plane I've flown

hone

150cc
Sick, i knew you'd love it. I really loved mine and thought nothing would ever top it, then i flew the MXS ;)

I still want another 60'' Extra though. It did some insanely fast rolls and did some amazing 3D.
Now if only i can just get my hands on a 91'' Extra!

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Neither am I mate it feels a lot bigger I'm stoked

They pump out great airframes mate.

EF and 3dhs airframes rule as far as I'm concerned.

I'd have more 3dhs stuff if they had a local agent, but they don't so that's that.

Wait till you fly the 70" extra, smoother then the 60", can fly even slower then the 60" and tracks as nice or better IMHO.

Can't wait for the 91" myself.

Feral

To right guys the 70 will be real nice and the mxs will absolutely rock if only EF would bring out a 50cc bipe

Feral

Hi guys has anyone had any problems with the torque v1 and airboss 80 timing if I back the throttle off then nail it the motor cogs it doesn't happen every time just now and then whilst flying the only reason I know it's doing it is that it makes a wicked noise. My mate said it could be that the timings too low. Does anyone have any input on this? Cheers dudes

hone

150cc
Increase the trim on your throttle until it idles or put it on a switch. With an idle up you shouldn't have the problem anymore.

Feral

Beauty cheers gents. That makes a fair bit of sense the motor doesn't have to resync with the esc when I chop the loud stick then nail it again. Thanks guys