• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion 6 Star Hobby Beech Propellers

Just curious if anybody here has tried out these props from SDS Hobby. I'm looking at a 27 x 10 for a DLE 111.

Are these worth buying?

Regards,

Dennis

js-rc

70cc twin V2
I just ordered a 27 X 10 from Valley View & they have 15 % off till midnight on all Zoar props !! Use code 4th.2017 when checking out !!
Let us know if you get the SDS prop & how it works !!

Jason T

New to GSN!
Hi Dennis. I have used them, and i find they are actually really good quality. i used a Falcon and one from SDS at the beginnig of this year. A tad heavier than an equivilent Falcon prop but i didnt notice any difference in performance to be honest. Using on a 35ra
i.e. WOOD Falcon 19x8 was 81g - sds hobby 19x8 was 84g (if i remember correctly)
These were standard blade props, not the 3d type.

Thanks Jason, that's good to hear. I think I'll order a few just to try them out. I'll keep everybody posted on how they work out.