Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50cc Scratch Build From My Own Design Revisited

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Jetpainter, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Looks like you and me are suffering under the same weather man. I have had only two good days of flying and other 3 or 4 have been survival flying. And then my friend and I drove to JoeNall and we had 7 days of I mean perfect weather and then we get home just sh*t.

2. camss69

camss69 70cc twin V2

It's 106 here today, and supposed to be 108 the next several days, the AC in the house isn't keeping up, no flying here or even working on planes in the garage...

3. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Yuk!

4. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Yikes...this is definitely one messed up year for flying weather.

5. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Our weather was actually pretty good this afternoon, but the afternoon was fathers day time.