• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Christen Eagle full scale exclusiv-kit

TLFMM

50cc
The Eagle has a 4 Stroke 2 Zylinder Valach 210 engine, The exhaust is just simple two in one
The baffeling of the engine is a Little tricky - to have the temperature under control.
We have for this case a full telemetry System onboard with cylinder-heat temp. carburator
air temp, rpm and airspeed.....The Picture is from the very beginning of testing on the prototype
In the Kit we will have a "inline" cowling solution in carbonfibre.

Attachments

• IMG_5759.JPG
    IMG_5759.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 544

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Thanks for taking the time to post that pic of the engine. I knew it sounded like a 4 stroke but not like a Moki and was very curious what was under the hood. Very impressive setup.

Wacobipe

100cc
This is awesome...I love seeing scale aircraft that are constructed the same way the full scale aircraft are!

Thanks and welcome to GiantScaleNews!

TLFMM

50cc
Thanks for the warm welcome in GSN !!

Today I prepared the master form from the Turtledeck to make the mould. The Turtledeck for the kit is a
carbonfibre part ready to fix on the tube fusealge. The nose for the wings and the Panels for
the fuselage were also made from a thin layer of carbonfibre ( all fibre products are produced with vacuum-Technology )
The master of the fuselage panels and the work on the Turtledeck mould you see below in the Pictures.

turtledeck_mould_01.jpg

master_form_fuselagepanels01.jpg