• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D GRAVEYARD (Post pics of the mangled old bones that used to be your Airplane!)

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I still fly both, planes and heli's. I just don't mix them at the field, one or the other. I tried both in one day, my thumbs got really confused!!

AKfreak

150cc
Anything that flys is fun. Gliders, multis, heli's, planes. I love them all. The 3d helis scare the hell out of me. They are so fast, and cover ground at a staggering pace.

Here in Vegas, we have two world class pilots that fly them in 3d. Ben Storrick and Alan Szabo, those guys are amazing, yet terrifying if you get too close. Those blades will end your life in an instance, and this is what scares me.

I do have 2 helis, small toys, that are fun to fly.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Alan Szabo is a great pilot for sure!! I wish I was a 1/4 of the heli pilot he is.

I just love the sound of rotor blades chopping air, especially when your flipping, rotating and changing directions rapidly!!! 3D is the only way I fly'em

Radio lockout

uploadfromtaptalk1406863169347.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406863202097.jpg

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I've never had any lock outs or brown outs myself. I did on another members plane tho, I gave him a plane I started building, but never finished...lost interest in it. He completed it and had it at the field ready to fly, he handed me the radio and asked me to maiden it for him, so I did. I was flying circles while trimming it and all of the sudden I didn't have control, watched it circle once and it head across the highway on its own and down she went.