• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 25% Krier Kraft build, a tribute to grampa.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
When I was in my teens, fast cars took my breath away. Later on it was.... well, you know. Them damned red heads, blondes and brunettes. Now it's the impeccable craftsmanship of fellas like you that really shine when it comes to building a bad ass ride. Well done....very well done. I just can't say anything more than...WOW!!!
praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
The canopy that I had to reshape and cut and fiddle with to get to fit the modified Sportster is nothing compared to what you did well done and it looks great. Canopys are always a stumbling point on scratch building, trying to find something that can be made to fit and you did a great job.

Bipeguy03

150cc
I cant thank you all enough for all of your incredibly kind words. And I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again, Thank you all for following along! :)

I hope everyone enjoyed Memorial Day, and remembered to pay their respect to those who gave their all to allow us to have such holidays.

While waiting for an ink cartridge for my printer to start trying to make decals, I couldn't take it any more and had to bolt the wings on now that the canopy is done. It got me all pumped up to get this thing finished!! It is starting to get really close and I'm getting a little excited :D

Here's a few pics,

528.jpg

My ugly mug to update the one earlier

524.jpg

525.jpg

527.jpg

529.jpg

530.jpg

I'm going to try to get the paint for the cowl and wheel pants next week, and I already have the clear. Then it'll be down to just final assembly

526.jpg