• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 20cc Edge 540 Profile “The Glitter”

Got some work done on the other wing panel.

Attachments

• IMG_2370.JPG
    IMG_2370.JPG
    412.1 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_2371.JPG
    IMG_2371.JPG
    380 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_2373.JPG
    IMG_2373.JPG
    375.5 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_2374.JPG
    IMG_2374.JPG
    375.6 KB · Views: 242

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
The plane is ready checked everything possible, but the weather is not cooperating. Rained yesterday, raining to today and windy and Sunday maybe just depends on how fast this weather front moves.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well went to the field cold and very windy. Had to mow the grass first that is starting to get old. But anyway all most finished mowing and a few people showed up. By the time I had cleaned up the mower and everything they were in the air. Well not for long one of them tried to land with the 30 mph cross wind flipped it over and did a lot of damage. The second fella was just cruising around waiting for the wind to die down, unfortunately for him it just continually got stronger. He ran out of fuel and never made the field it was not pretty, so after that I packed up my new plane and went home, hope to try again when the weather is a little better.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Well went to the field cold and very windy. Had to mow the grass first that is starting to get old. But anyway all most finished mowing and a few people showed up. By the time I had cleaned up the mower and everything they were in the air. Well not for long one of them tried to land with the 30 mph cross wind flipped it over and did a lot of damage. The second fella was just cruising around waiting for the wind to die down, unfortunately for him it just continually got stronger. He ran out of fuel and never made the field it was not pretty, so after that I packed up my new plane and went home, hope to try again when the weather is a little better.

Good try, and even better to know when not to go up even when you really want to. Sounds like you had some sort of entertainment.