• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 20cc Edge 540 Profile “The Glitter”

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Yup, cheap and very effective. And I have on on my Byrnes sander...........................
Thanks guys that has been a big help will have to go and buy the sander . One question were do I buy that variable speed controller and the cost. @dhal22 how well does the sander work with the speed controller and do you use the controller.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Thanks guys that has been a big help will have to go and buy the sander . One question were do I buy that variable speed controller and the cost. @dhal22 how well does the sander work with the speed controller and do you use the controller.

The combo works just fine although I rarely slow the sander down

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Made a start on the rudder and fin. The one thing that I was thinking of doing is to see if I can take a little weight out of the rudder have some ideas but just not sure I feel like doing all the work. My thought is taper sand it from the fuselage to the trailing edge down to 1/4 inch, still pondering this thought.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
That did not take me to long but the hard part is not done now I have to match the fuselage to the rudder. The rudder tapers from 5/8 down to 1/4 around the perimeter.

955D2C08-E0FC-46CB-954C-8D838F4E056E.jpeg
07F2E4E6-87A0-4C9F-858D-792A6A1B05CE.jpeg