• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 Wenatchee Huckfest

Here's a little more action from Wenatchee. For a wide variety of reasons, I wasn't always able to video complete flights from take off to landing so I will be combining some of these flights into videos I'll call "mashups". This one features David, Kody and Azhar. Lots more to come. Hopefully I'll be feeling much better next year and I'll be able to keep up with you guys! If you could let me know who the crazy guys are that are flying the paramotors, I will be able to update the video description on YouTube, thanks very much!

Cheers, Bob

Tseres

150cc
attachment.php
vitter;7297 wrote: that picture brings back memories and scars in my eyes seeing Mike wearing a tiny t-shirt. Lmao
Do you mean this one. :)

11723=4835-2012-09-07_09-00-25_622.jpg
11723=4835-2012-09-07_09-00-25_622.jpg

Tseres

150cc
Bunky F. Knuckle;11817 wrote: There is something seriously wrong with that pic. It is like some words on the shirts or something......

That's from 2 yrs ago. I bet the shirts will be updated for next year.