• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2 DLE 30s and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

quadracer

100cc
2 DLE 30's for sale. Everything you see goes with. I also have a rear carb conversion plate for the side-carb engine. The spinner has marks on it from an electric starter, and would look new again with some clear nail polish. One engine runs, needs a carb rebuild (I have the kit, just no motivation to do it...) and someone who can tune. The rear-carb engine I never got to run, but I never messed with it too much, so it might be something simple. I bought it from elec1800 (an RCG member), and I think he said it had six flights on it. Both have been crashed, but no apparent damage other than a broken fuel pickup barb. Make me an offer if you're interested. Thanks!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353035252.166589.jpg

quadracer

100cc
It was on RCG... I don't particularly care to post it over there, but they get a metric tonne of traffic there, so I figured I'd be stupid not to. :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
I don't blame you... I expect they'll continue to have a stranglehold on the classifieds for a while. I'm hoping we'll have a better 3D specific market here at some point. Glad you got it sold!

njswede

150cc
I was close to bidding on them. But since it would have been my first gas engine(s), I figured it might not be the smartest idea to start out with something needing rebuilding before it's useable.

wedoitall

im pretty slick at rebuilding 2 strokes(1/5 scale baja's), pretty decent at porting and timing mods on them also. but its really not brain surgery. after you do it once its pretty easy. havent messed with 4 strokes cept for tuning my buddys , doesnt look too much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.