• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

100cc ultimate 20-300 arf qb

AeroWorks

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
We haven’t had many reviews on the 100cc Ultimate. Are there any questions you have about the plane I can answer for you?

Thank you,
Rocco

Is it more XA than down low and slow 3D or it it well rounded in both?

Great flying and video SupaTim!

I would have to agree with SupaTim it really depends on setup. The Ultimate can be an IMAC and precision beast but with the right setup can also do amazing 3D.

Actually because of the huge wing area, light wing loading and short wings the plane is capable of maneuvers a mono plane isn’t. Rolls are faster and more precise and knife edge and flat spins are incredible.

Here is a video of Jason Noll flying the 150cc in Puerto Rico it shows off the slow speed possibilities of an Ultimate……….
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnk8uiHHxaE&t=125

Thank You,
Rocco
Aeroworks

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Rocco that's one huge 150cc giant Carrot you just dangled in front of Supatim! LOL.

That's crazy silly I gotta have it huge!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I've found that if anybody could sell you anything, it would be SUPA. Now I want one too dammit :facepalm::banana:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ya no kidding bushwacker! He knows how to fly and make it look easy! I know the bipes are more work to put together but man they look good!