• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

100cc ultimate 20-300 arf qb

jk6672

30cc
Are there any reviews or builds on the 100CC ULTIMATE 20-300 ARF QB? I love bipes, but the only 3D bipe I have is the 3DHS Vyper. I'd love to get a larger one one of these days. I've never owned an Aeroworks, only 3DHS, EF, or PA. I never wanted the PA bipe because it's too small.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[MENTION=3316]AeroWorks[/MENTION] do you know of any threads any where on the plane mentioned above?

There has to be one on FG or RCG.

AeroWorks

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
We haven’t had many reviews on the 100cc Ultimate. Are there any questions you have about the plane I can answer for you?

Thank you,
Rocco

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
You know what..... I now remember [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] has one! Hey Tim can you comment on your experience?

I know his is always a crowd pleaser and has been for years.

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
I've had a few 50cc Pitts and a PAU Ultimate in the past but by far the AW 100cc Ultimate is my hands down favorite!! It's going on 2 years old now and flies just as good as it did then. I'm flying mine with a DLE111 on proflow front dumps and a Xoar 27x10 CF prop, Hitec 7954's all around on dual A123's, and a Harris comp pro smoker. I'm more of a hucker than precision guy but this baby truly does fly some amazing lines (not to mention looks awesome!)

945486_629558867057216_1657713021_n.jpg

Here's a video of it in action during the Wenatchee Huckfest:

[video=youtube_share;fJr4F-y-K-Q]http://youtu.be/fJr4F-y-K-Q[/video]

Madinpensacola

70cc twin V2
Awesome flying SupaTim! Love mine too! DA120 with smokin' J&A stacks, FUTABA BLS172s and JETI DS-16 guidance. :banana:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 411
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 494
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    945.4 KB · Views: 594
Last edited by a moderator:

jk6672

30cc
We haven’t had many reviews on the 100cc Ultimate. Are there any questions you have about the plane I can answer for you?

Thank you,
Rocco

Is it more XA than down low and slow 3D or it it well rounded in both?

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
A 120 would be great on it. My 111 never felt lacking considering the weight of this sucker... As for XA vs. Slow Lyfin' I think setup is everything. With the cans and smoke I'm slightly nose heavy, but I wanted it to draw long fast lines. Still putts around nice though when you ask it to.

Here's one more vid from a year ago with her. Mostly hoooooverin' and smoke show but some low and slow rollers. This thread has rekindled my love for her so I'll make sure and shoot some low and slow video tomorrow when I take her out! :p

[video=youtube_share;mknH3vfjvGM]http://youtu.be/mknH3vfjvGM[/video]