• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

1/4 scale P40 Warhawk

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ah yeah... now we're cookin'!
shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

Blazing Wings

70cc twin V2
All my planes that I build are designed in the same concept as the P40E Warhawk, with fuselage and center wing section all constructed in one piece. The MIG 3 will be done the same way. P51 and Corsair are planned to be built next year, both around 100" wingspan.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
All my planes that I build are designed in the same concept as the P40E Warhawk, with fuselage and center wing section all constructed in one piece. The MIG 3 will be done the same way. P51 and Corsair are planned to be built next year, both around 100" wingspan.
Once I see how the P40 comes out and more than likely purchase one from you, I easily see a Corsair on my hit list for next year

Blazing Wings

70cc twin V2
Once I see how the P40 comes out and more than likely purchase one from you, I easily see a Corsair on my hit list for next year

Thank you for your support.

After I finished cleaning all the glass parts and primed the fuselage, it might not be until next year before I will have a complete P40 Warhawk to show.

I postponed a 1/3 scale Corsair for a customer just to get the P40 ready for an event next month. So, I promised him to have his airplane completed by end of this year. I also have to start making molds for the MIG 3, as I have people waiting for it. A lot of work going on, and I try my best to satisfy everyone.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I built a Byron Corsair for a guy back in the day and the molded center section with plug in wings was a great feature.

CorsairSmall.JPG